jueves, 28 de agosto de 2008

Roads...

How can it feel, this wrong...

Tonight is one of those nights. Completely into the dark listening some cold music. Waiting to see some light on my road. But I certainly know it doesn't exist. And it never will be. So I should be prepared for this instead of having wrong illusions. There's no need to be waiting. Anything has never existed for me. And I feel some kind of regrets of my past. And I should be living as I've been doing as a new one. But that's just a fake. I'm the same even in another city. I've fought on so many wars. Some things that hurt has dissapeared for now. But I don't know when they will come back. And I know I won't be strong. I just will be the same.

I know there's no love for my to receive, I've been bad, I've been wrong and in the wrong places. Maybe just not to help.

...and now is when I silently cry...because I know nobody hears...

I hate this reflexion times...

No hay comentarios: