lunes, 8 de octubre de 2007

Where is my mind...

So many times before I think I could have used this title. But now is different. I just have seen a great movie, "THE FIGHT CLUB". It was amazing. It had a lot of things that I look for in a good movie.

Do you remember my list that appears below??? Well tonight I was wrong on point 2. And I suffered the consecuences. So from now the following that I'm gonna write it's going to be something of which I won't regret:

-- I won't go to Celaya at October 15. Everything I have to do there could be done remotely. Instead I'll take some time for myself. I'll buy me something nice, a good cup of starbucks coffe. Maybe I'll be on Gto.
-- I won't call my girlfriend anymore, she has to call me one day or at least pick up the fuckin phone.
-- I'll send to the four letters (I know what I mean and it sounds funny) word all the things that hurt me, I won't be so fuckin sentimental anymore. Who needs love if you can't have it when you think you can?

And when I feel bad I'll have to return here and read again what I've written.

No hay comentarios: