jueves, 25 de octubre de 2007

If things were perfect...

I feel so fuckin weird at this time. Well I remember that once I thought that I was feeling afraid. Today I can almost see why. It's about the nature of the people. Even my own nature. The last comment that I heard was something that I really supposed that could happen. Anyway it make me feel weird. That's because I already know how much I know to someone. It feels so fuckin weird. I can't trust on nothing. At the end the things become unpredictable.

So now who are my friends?
Who are they?
Who am I?

Yestarday I was feeling sad, it was the cold night, it was the fuckin xmas spirit around the stores, it was also the fear, about the uncertainty. Today I'd just like to go to sleep and think that nothing really is gonna happen.

No hay comentarios: