domingo, 28 de octubre de 2007

As time goes by...As easy as A-B-C...

Woooooow

Tonight I can say it. I feel the full commitment to be alright. I don't feel nothing weird or special. No more. Just give me one reason. There are no reasons to feel as I used to. Nothing really existed. Today was a great day at home. Just seeing movies. Just lying on my bed. Just rediscovering how a good friend my Austin dog is. Tonight I found an Alacran on my wall. I killed. It was horrible. So this is the beginning of some other good histories. So I won't fall as easy as I used to. So now I'm deaf to all that comments that before hurt me. Thanks to everyone who were with me on this bad travel. I'm on the other side of the wall. I've rediscovered to myself. I see myself on a mirror. A big one. And I accept to myself with every little detail that I have.

So this is goodbye.

Only the right ones will undertand all the reasons that were on the back.

Welcome back.

No hay comentarios: