miércoles, 23 de abril de 2008

This is the fuckin last time...as I listen Samskeyti

Ok, lets see I was aware of the demons that were awake. I had that kind of fear that suddenly starts. The words that are not said. Then I started to make a lot of plans. Always insecure. Now I don't know If I were the smart enough to realize that something was going wrong. I just needed to give an excuse. Then I received that kind of answer. The one that makes you feel like a little piece of crap. I know If you have troubles. I have that fuckin link that makes me feel what you feel and sometimes makes me feel so confused. I want to break it.

Now is the time to dissapear from that place. Once again, as I did before. I'll buy a ticket to travel to some place near. Maybe I'll get the chance to stay one day. The time that I need to restart my own system. Close that fuckin circle before the fuckin demons attack again. I know maybe I'm being coward, but I'm really scared about me. The way I feel tonight when I realized that I can't trust in the one I have trusted a lot of times. Maybe he has problems, but I don't want to be near again. I'm getting into that trouble too and it's not good for me. Maybe we'll be friends at distance. Maybe we won't that's not upon of me.

Tomorrow I'll have to undone a lot of things, maybe give some explanations. Maybe I'l just say that I won a trip to an unknow place. I just want to get out from here. Maybe I'll just stay at home and I'll try to get my head into a safe place.

I ask for my safe place now...



UPDATE: Today I received a message from Denisse, I've got a place to go this weekend. And it is just as I wanted. So the plans now change.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Yo digo que vayas a donde se encuentre mucho de tu elemento :D
Ojala que encuentres un lugar que te ahga sentir la paz que tanto necesitas