domingo, 13 de enero de 2008

no distance left to run...

it's over...you don't need to tell me.

Ok, here is the facts. I traveled to my old town. I didn't want it but I did it. I just re force my theory about my lost friend. Now I see that it's true. And I asked him about what was happening. He didn't wanted to answer me. So that's who the story ends. And in the best time because I don't feel nothing bad about it. I just regret to myself because that's what usually happens on my life. Sometimes I win, but almost always I lost. It's about choices. Maybe my bad choice was on the last day of this year, maybe it was some time before. I remember the times where I used to be alone and how bad I felt. Then I remember the good times when I thought I wasn't so alone and I had friends. Now I see that I just have very few of them. (Actually just two, maybe they are less than I think). I'm tired of asking apologizes for something that maybe I've never done. So here is the evidence of this end. And I think that the future will bring some new other stuff. Let's wait to see what happen.

PD: Thanks for making me believe that you were there, as it last. I know all the true now.


1 comentario:

setarcos dijo...

no manches si ves que nadie lee tu blog y menos si esta en ingles